New Hires / Transferees
The most successful relocations and assignments have destination support before, during, and after the move.
Associates Receive Answers to Critical Questions
- Which neighborhood is right for my family and me?
- What are the best school systems?
- How can I get connected with my favorite hobbies and interests?
- Where should I rent an apartment?
- How do I get around the city?
- Where should I shop and dine?
- Who do I call to get utilities connected?
- Where can I find safe, reliable childcare?
Benefits. Outcomes. Results.
- Assists with recruiting top candidates
- Helps retain relocating employees
- Helps ensure employee satisfaction
- Increases productivity by allowing employee to focus on performance
- Reduces relocation costs by retaining employees
- Reduces relocation anxieties for the family
- Simplifies the relocation process; removes relocation headaches
Whether short-term or long-term, providing support for assignees can help ensure successful assignments. That’s why GO offers a thoughtful menu of support services that are both convenient and customizable.
- Rental Assistance
- Settling-In Support
- Area Orientation
- Affinity Groups and Meet-ups
- Management of Driving Lessons
- Customized Research
- Lease Negotiations and Management
- Departure and Vacate Support
- Utility Management
Primary Benefits: Performance, productivity, associate satisfaction
Based on their unique interests and preferences, associates receive a personalized orientation to the area during the interview process and/or after accepting an offer.
Geared toward recruitment and retention, this customized area tour focuses on familiarizing the associate housing, neighborhoods, schools, communities, local attractions, commute times, daily essentials, and activities related to his/her lifestyle preferences
- Pre-Visit Consultation
- Familiarity Tours
- Community Connections
- Customized Research
- Consultation with The Family
- Cost of Living Comparisons
- Video Introductions
- Phone Consultation
- Customized Research
- Individual and Group Tours
Primary Benefits: Recruitment, retention of valuable associates, performance
Business travel can be hectic, daunting, and time-consuming. That’s why GO offers associates a menu of services to get the most from extended business travel regardless of destination.
With an enormous global footprint, just image how GO can help with worldwide business travel.
- Area Tours
- Cultural Coaching
- Language Training
- Concierge Service
Helping spouses and significant others feel comfort and connected to the new city is extremely important. That’s why GO assesses the needs and interests of the spouse or partner and provides a range of information, resources, and personalized services.
Partial List of Services:
- Career coaching and assistance
- Connection to hobbies and interests
- Customized area orientation
- Personalized research
- Arrange Meet n Greets
- Extended support for unique situations
- And much more…Dual Career Assistance ProgramGO responds to the needs of dual career couples by providing individualized career transition support services.GO is delighted to offer career support service in the new community. Prior to making the relocation decision, job seekers will be able to access career support services that are fully customized around specific career objectives.Upon acceptance of a relocation offer, additional support services will be provided to continue the career transition.Sampling of Customizable Services:
- Personalized career assessment
- Resume and cover letter preparation
- Interview preparation
- Community connections
- Evaluation of strengths and weaknesses
- Effective networking
- Social networking strategies
- Direct mail campaigns
- Personal branding
- Offer management and salary negotiation
- Transitioning to a new job
- and other customized services…
- Connect with employers in the GO Network
- Identify career opportunities in the local market
- Discover published and unpublished job opportunities
- Understand the evolving job market in the local area
- Shorten the job search period
- Enhance total career management skills
A high level of personalized attention for executives can save time, provide convenience, and offer the supportleaders need to perform.
- Pre-Visit Research & Consultation
- Exclusive Area Tour and Orientation
- Executive Home-Finding
- Transition and Settling-In Service for Families
- Expert School Consultation and Search
- Community Connections and Networking
- Errand Services
- Airport Meet and Greet
- Transportation Arrangements
- Hospitality Welcome Package
- Grocery Packages
- “Handholding” Service & Support
- Car Services, Wait Services, and Home Maintenance Services
Primary Benefits: Leadership care, retention, time savings