Settling-In Assistance and Support
The phrase “You already have a friend in the city!” is more than a slogan to the experts at GO. It is our way of thinking and it inspires a level of personal attention that leads to recruitment, retention, and successful assignments.
Here are a few of the settling-in services that help relocating associates get connected with their new community:
- Opening bank accounts
- Obtaining social security cards
- Identifying and enrolling in driving schools
- Navigating public transportation
- Connection with affinity groups
- Connection to hobbies and areas of interest
- Connection with day-to-day resources such as shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Assistance with local and state government registrations
- Obtaining drivers license
- Buying/leasing a vehicle
- Registering vehicles
- Obtaining mobile phones
- Acquiring insurance coverage
- Connecting utilities
- Operating appliances
- Gaining familiarity with emergency and medical services
And much more…
Associates are partnered with professional Area Consultants, who are available face-to-face and by phone to coach, confer, and consult around the clock! Just like a good friend would do.
It’s true! You already have a friend in the city!