Spousal / Partner Support
Helping spouses and significant others feel comfort and connected to the new city is extremely important. That is why GO assesses the needs and interests of the spouse or partner and provides a range of information, resources, and personalized services.
Partial List of Services
- Customized area orientations
- Career coaching and assistance
- Connection to hobbies and interests
- Personalized research
- Arrange Meet n Greets
- Extended support for unique situations
- And much more…
Whether during the candidate interview or after the job is accepted, the “other half” can receive an assortment of services that enhance recruitment and retention.
Dual Career Assistance Program
Go Destination Services responds to the needs of dual career couples by providing individualized career transition support services.
GO is delighted to offer career support service as a hiring benefit as the transition to a new community can be both exciting and challenging. Prior to making the relocation decision, job seekers will be able to access career support services that are fully customized around specific needs. Upon acceptance of a relocation offer, additional support services will be provided to continue the career transition.
Sampling of Customizable Services:
- Personalized career assessment
- Evaluation of strengths and weaknesses
- Effective networking
- Social networking strategies
- Resume and cover letter preparation
- Interview preparation
- Direct mail campaigns
- Personal branding
- Offer management and salary negotiation
- Transitioning to a new job
- and other customized services…
For most effective career transition, GO works with you to offer the best combination of services that meet your career goals.
- Connect with employers in the GO Network
- Identify career opportunities in the local market
- Discover published and unpublished job opportunities
- Understand the evolving job market in the local area
- Shorten the job search period
- Enhance total career management skills